Marijuana Consumption Tips:
LEGAL CANNABIS USE IS UP TO YOU!
You must be at least 21 years of age to shop or purchase. A valid government issued ID must be presented when you enter the store and at the time of purchase.
Non-US citizens must present a valid passport.
It is a felony to give, share, or purchase cannabis for anyone under the age of 21.
Do not drive after consuming. Based on observed impairment and levels of THC in the bloodstream, you can be prosecuted for DUI. Don’t put yourself or others at risk!
You are limited to purchasing 1 ounce (28 grams) of flower per day, or the equivalent weight in edibles and concentrates. 100mg of edible THC = 3.5g of flower. 1g of concentrates = 3.5g of flower.
Consuming marijuana in any of its forms is not permitted in public. It is illegal to smoke, vape, or ingest in public places or on Federal Land.
Cannabis products cannot be taken out of state. There is an amnesty box at the Aspen Airport for your convenience.
ENJOYABLE CANNABIS USE IS UP TO YOU!
THC is psychoactive and should be treated with respect and caution.
LOW AND SLOW is the name of the game. Cannabis affects every individual uniquely.
You can’t take back what you’ve consumed, but you can add more if desired. The onsets of products vary, so always take a conservative approach and ease into it.
The chemical reaction in the body differs for each type of consumption. If you are great at skiing, it doesn’t mean you will be an expert snowboarder on your first day right?
At the moment, cannabis is classified as sativa, indica, or hybrid. Terpenes are responsible for the way cannabis (and all other plants) smell. These nifty chemical compounds may interact with each other, in addition to their relationship with sativa, indica, or hybrid strains.
CANNABIS IS STRONG THESE DAYS!
- It’s true, legalization and improved growing techniques have brought on a lot of high potency cannabis to the market!
- Although enjoyed by some, not everyone wants to ride the double black runs. The Snowmass Dispensary offers low potency flower and microdose edibles.
- Not interested in catching a buzz? There are other chemical compounds found in cannabis and hemp plants that may be of interest for you to explore.
- Talk with any of our cannasseurs to find out more.
SAFETY & RESPECT IS UP TO YOU
- Keep your cannabis products in child-resistant packaging and store all products in a locked area out of reach from children and pets!
- Be aware and respectful of individuals who don’t want to be around cannabis consumption.
Different products. Different effects.
Often prepackaged in cartridges. These products require vaporization which is accomplished by different heating methods and apparatuses. Falls under the concentrates umbrella, beckoning user caution and awareness.