Job Posting: Budtender
Responsibly help consumers with a variety of cannabis offerings. Work with managers and cohorts to ensure compliance at all times. Help the team source fun and innovative products. Make sure the locals and visitors are well taken care of. Attention to detail is a must in this highly regulated industry. Act with vigilance at all times while enjoying a fun atmosphere, great tunes, and the best view of any dispensary in Colorado – maybe even the world!
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time
Salary: $18 – $20 per hour
Supplemental Pay: Bonus pay and Tips
We Are Looking For People Who
- Have the desire and commitment to do what it takes to be successful in sales and within the industry
- Have a positive outlook and a strong ability to take responsibility for their successes and failures
- Have exceptional consultative selling skills and closing skills
- Are Top Producers in their current role
- Have a sharp focus on their goals and a belief that their daily, weekly and monthly activities will help achieve them.
- Valid Colorado MED Badge (21+)
- Applicants must be able to pass certain screening criteria relating to criminal histories and background checks.
- Must Provide References
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Ability to adjust schedule
- Proven ability to drive sales results and adjust to business trends
- Engaged and continually educating in industry/products
- Strong knowledge of METRC, Flowhub (or similar POS), QuickBooks. (additional software skills welcome)
- Dependable and flexible
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
Job Application Form
Please apply if you see a position that makes your heart skip a beat. Come join us and help us build a local business where we’re all proud to belong.