The Snowmass Dispensary Early Adopter Program Terms & Conditions
The Snowmass Dispensary Early Adopter Program invites customers, primarily loyal customers, to engage with the company in the discovery process of new and exciting cannabis products. Participants will receive products at rock-bottom prices in exchange for a detailed review of items that they test out. TSD is always seeking out products that make a difference to YOU! Help us pioneer new products that might make a difference for you and people around our community.
- Early Adopters agree to provide a detailed review or testimonial within two weeks (14 days) of receiving the product. Not completing this task will result in ineligibility for future participation in the program.
- Products are available on a first-come-first-serve basis via instore purchases only. Signing up for the program does not guarantee any products.
1. How to sign up
Go to the Early Adopter Program page on our website. Confirm that you are over the age of 21 and review and accept our Terms & Conditions. Make sure you enter a valid email address. Limited emails will be sent out notifying participants of available products to pick-up in store.
Must be over 21 years of age to participate. In order to enter The Snowmass Dispensary you must also have a valid driver’s license or identification card issued by a U.S. state agency or the federal government. Foreign adults over 21+ may only enter with a passport. No exceptions.
Participants must be part of The Snowmass Dispensary’s loyalty program and have signed up for the Early Adopter Program.
3. Rules and Regulations
- Colorado Marijuana Rules 1 CCR 212-3 apply to all transactions and operations at The Snowmass Dispensary.
- 21+ Valid U.S. Identifications or foreign Passports only.
- All products will count towards an individuals’ daily limit maximum (including any purchases separate from the “Early Adopter Program”). Amounts are 28 grams of dry flower or the equivalents of edibles or concentrates as set forward by Colorado law.
- Any participants purchasing products in the form of concentrates acknowledge the following risks of over consumption:
- Psychotic symptoms and/or Psychotic disorder (delusions, hallucinations, or difficulty distinguishing reality);
- Mental Health Symptoms/Problems;
- Cannabis Hyperemesis Syndrome (CHS) (uncontrolled and repetitive vomiting);
- Cannabis use disorder / dependence, including physical and psychological dependence.
- Cannabis products cannot be exchanged or returned.
- All participants agree to consume responsibly.
- All participants agree to not share any products with anyone under the age of 21 and to take reasonable care to ensure that products are locked and stored and not accessible to anyone under the age of 21.
4. Limitation of Liability
All products carried or displayed at The Snowmass Dispensary conform with all testing standards as approved by the State of Colorado. All employees are valid badge holders as issued by the Colorado Marijuana Enforcement Division and are approved Responsible Vendors. Participants in the program are responsible for their own responsible consumption of marijuana or marijuana-related products.
5. Customer Testimonials, Product Reviews, and Comments
If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.